Anka's back in the UK
Just to let everyone know that I made it to Munich, Stuttgart, Prague, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen and finally back to England without any injuries or major issues.
I did see Paul Meyer run through a field naked, but that's psychological trauma and apparently it's not covered by my travel insurance.
I've been in London now for 2 days and hope to start posting lots of stuff from the trip. And yeah, I've got photo's of Paul, I know you all want to see them.
Keep checking this space out!
Anka
I did see Paul Meyer run through a field naked, but that's psychological trauma and apparently it's not covered by my travel insurance.
I've been in London now for 2 days and hope to start posting lots of stuff from the trip. And yeah, I've got photo's of Paul, I know you all want to see them.
Keep checking this space out!
Anka

3 Comments:
Fag.
mf'er
I'm jealous of your travels! Can't wait to see the photos.
Ruth
Post a Comment
<< Home