Happy Anniversary to meeeeee!
Hey everyone!
I just realised today that I've now been away from Perth for a whole year! I landed in London on the 13th of June last year..... WOW!
A huge thanks go to everyone who's spent countless hours on MSN/Skype etc keeping me up to date with what is going on back home.
I've just finished migrations in Madrid and Barcelona, so I'll try to get a post up about them all soon. In the mean time, I just found out this morning by accident that all of the photos I've uploaded to my gallery since Salzburg have disappeared! So today I've re-uploaded all the missing ones and the more recent ones. To get to them, just click on the 'Gallery' link on the right hand menu.
Talk to you all soon!
Anka
I just realised today that I've now been away from Perth for a whole year! I landed in London on the 13th of June last year..... WOW!
A huge thanks go to everyone who's spent countless hours on MSN/Skype etc keeping me up to date with what is going on back home.
I've just finished migrations in Madrid and Barcelona, so I'll try to get a post up about them all soon. In the mean time, I just found out this morning by accident that all of the photos I've uploaded to my gallery since Salzburg have disappeared! So today I've re-uploaded all the missing ones and the more recent ones. To get to them, just click on the 'Gallery' link on the right hand menu.
Talk to you all soon!
Anka

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home