Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bugger!!!

Last night somebody nicked all of the team laptops from a 5th floor conference room of a client site. There were three of us with our units there and possibly two more laptops on the floor (including one big manager) that are gone.

My only consolation is that I did something fairly nasty to my laptop about a month ago (i.e. installed some dodgy software) and had to re-image it. As a result I hadn't really had time to put any personal stuff back on it (it's a work laptop anyway so I don't keep anything too sensitive). Unfortunately my boss and another team member had some bank details on there so they've had to cancel all their cards etc. The other guy also had something like 10 years of photos on his which he's lost - that really hurt.

So to everyone out there (using a laptop or pc at home) - BACKUP NOW!

I've gotta download and sort all of my recent photos again now, so hopefully I'll have those ones up for the last blog post soon.

Anka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home